- Teaching sessions schedule: please follow this link.
- Fees : please follow this link.
- Registration form: please follow this link
Courses for children
|Text book||Vitamine 1|
|Course dates||From 2017/12/05 au 2017/01/23，tuesday 17:00-18:30|
|Audience||children between 7 and 11 years old|
|Price||2 800 NT$|
|Number of students||between 6 and 8 children|
|Courses Target||Learning French through play, songs and various fun activities.|
|Contents||Vitamine 1 (Unités 1-2) : Se présenter / Saluer / Les chiffres (1-10) / Les objets de la classe|
Course cancellation, course make-up, refunding
- Refunding : course fees refunding takes place only at our premises, during opening hours, upon display of your course purchase receipt. If you cancel your purchase before the beginning of the course (at the latest the day before your course is due to begin) you are entitled to a 90% refund. Cancellation before completion of a third of your course will entitle you to a 50% refund. Beyond the first third of your course, no refund will be granted. If you decide you cannot attend the course you paid for, you cannot postpone your course to the following session. The course can only be postponed once to the following session in case of force majeure (disease, accident…). You will have to notify us, at the latest, the day before you course is due to begin and on display of the force majeure proof. If, for any reason, you cannot attend the course you postponed, there will be no refund at all. If you want to change the level of your course, you will have to notify us within the first two weeks of the session.
- If your course is cancelled for reason of Government typhoon alert, a make-up course will be arranged.
- If, for any reason, you do not show up at one of several of your courses, no make-up course and no refund will be possible.