Please note that food and drinks are not allowed in the Media library, and that voices and cellphones should be kept low and discreet at all times.
- Monday to Friday from 11 am to 8 pm
- Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm
- Sunday from 2 pm to 5 pm
BECOMING A MEDIA LIBRARY MEMBER
Registration is mandatory for borrowing material from the Media library.
To register, you will have to come to our premises. You can fill the Registration Form in advance to speed up the process.
To complete your registration you will also need :
- a copy of ID card (you have to show the original of your ID card at the registration desk)
- an ID photo (our staff will take your picture with a webcam at our premises)
- 100 NT$ for the registration fee, and 1,000 NT$ for the refundable deposit
Once your registration is complete you will be given an individual Media library membership card bearing your name and your photo. You will need this card everytime you want to borrow material from our Media library. This membership is not limited in time. If you wish to cancel your membership, just present a valid ID card and return your membership card. Your 1,000 NT$ deposit will be refunded (provided that this deposit has not been kept for material damage or other broken rules purpose). You can cancel your membership at any time.
Please make sure you have read our Media library rules and regulations and agree with them.