2019 Intensive courses
- Complete beginners
- A1, A2, B1 levels students
Teaching schedule, days and hours
|SESSION||Course dates||Registration ends||Levels|
|Janurary||1/4 – 1/25||2018/12/23||A1-1、A1-2、A1-4|
|Feburary||1/30 – 2/27
(No class on 2/2-2/10)
(Early bird discount until 1/20)
|March||3/4 – 3/25||2019/2/25
(Early bird discount until 2/20)
|April||4/1 – 4/24
(No class on 4/4-4/5)
(Early bird discount until 3/20)
|May||5/2 – 5/23||2019/4/25
(Early bird discount until 4/20)
|June||6/3 – 6/24||2019/5/25
(Early bird discount until 5/20)
- From Monday to Friday : 9:00-12:00
- Each teaching hour is composed of 50 minutes actual teaching and 10 minutes break.
- Each class is limited to 18 students maximum
- A1-1: Agenda 1, Jours 1-3
- A1-2: Agenda 1, Jours 4-6
- A1-3: Agenda 1, Jours 7-9
- A2-1: Agenda 2, Jours 1-3
- A2-2: Agenda 2, Jours 4-6
- A2-3: Agenda 2, Jours 7-9
- For other levels, a minimum of 10 registrations is requiered for the course to open.
- One session : 5,700 NT$ (text books not included)
- Early Bird dicount : -200 NT$
- Text books: Agenda 1 (Edito 1) / Agenda 2 (Edito 2) / Agenda 3. You can buy your text books at Sunny Publishing. You will be offered a 20% discount on display of you AFTW course purchase receipt. Or you can buy it on the first day on the class and enjoy the same discount.
Course cancellation, course make-up, refunding
- Refunding : course fees refunding takes place only at our premises, during opening hours, upon display of your course purchase receipt. If you cancel your purchase before the beginning of the course (at the latest the day before your course is due to begin) you are entitled to a 90% refund. Cancellation before completion of a third of your course will entitle you to a 50% refund. Beyond the first third of your course, no refund will be granted. If you decide you cannot attend the course you paid for, you can postpone your course to the following session. The course can only be postponed once, and you will have to notify us of your decision, at the latest, the day before you course is due to begin. If, for any reason, you cannot attend the course you postponed, there will be no refund at all.
- If your course is cancelled for reason of Government typhoon alert, a make-up course will be arranged.
- If, for any reason, you do not show up at one of several of your courses, no make-up course and no refund will be possible.