TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français)
This Test assesses French language skills for personal, academic or professional reasons on the six-level scale: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. TCF is valid for two years.
TCF DAP (TCF pour la Demande d’Admission Préalable)
You are a student and you wish to apply as a first year undergraduate (licence 1) to a French university or French school of architecture.
76 questions : 1h30
Listening: 29 questions : 25 minutes
Proficiency in language structures: 18 questions : 15 minutes
Reading: 29 questions : 45 minutes
Speaking : 12 minutes
Writing : 1 hour
TCF Compulsory examination (listening + reading): NTD 3,000
TCF Optional examination:
– speaking: NTD 2,700
– writing: NTD 2,700
TCF Compulsory + 2 Optional exam : NTD 7,500
TCF DAP : NTD 5,500
Come to our Taipei center with a photocopy of your ID documents. There, you will fill up the registration form and pay the fees.
Send to Taipei center by registered mail with postmarked date before the registration deadline:
– the registration form filled up and signed (see exam sessions below)
– your ID photocopy
– a postal Cheque (匯票). indicate 社團法人台灣法國文化協會 on the cheque.
1. Choose your session and your examination center; (see below)
2. Click on “online registration ”
3. Follow instructions : create an account, proceed to online payment.
4. After payment, send proof of payment, copy of ID or passport and your registration form (PDF format only) by Email to:
Candidates must arrive with their notification, a valid ID document and a black ballpen.
Candidates must arrive at least 10mn prior to the examination time.
Examination center: Alliance Française de Taiwan, Taipei center
Registration period : 2019 Dec.2 – 2019 Dec.15
Exam date: 2020 Jan.19
Download registration form
Registration period : 2019/12/23 – 2020/1/3
Exam date: 2020/2/1
Registration period: 2020 Feb. 10 – 2020 Feb. 20
Exam date: 2020 Mar. 22
Registration period : 2020 Sep. 14 – 2020 Sep. 24
Exam date: 2020 Oct. 25